To those who actually see this, I won’t be here all weekend basically. I have stage crew and this little musical called the Wiz(?) to build/paint for. fml
I dislike the fact my mother is ruining my life slowly and is now caring about school.
This list is about the things I just noticed
- Whenever I’m depressed/sad, I bake….brownies. And not only for me, it’s usually for other people. Like now, I’m in a horrible mood and I’m baking brownies for my father and brother.
- Hands are my favorite part of the male’s body. Today, this guy held hands with me and his hands were fabulous.
- Whenever I’m depressed/sad, I usually tell people I feel sick.
- I’m a semi-horrible liar but I’m good at it.
- Coffee and a bagel is still my favorite breakfast of all time.
- I’m the only one of my friends who is really worrying about the future and school and everything else.
- I’m on the internet way too much.
- I get upset easily and when I do get upset, I drink massive amounts of watter.
- My best guy friend truly knows what cheers me up.
- My school is fucked up :)
My life is slowly being consumed by the Wiz.
If I ever get married, I will make sure that I’m in love with that person, not that I’m pregnant with their child. I want to make sure they love me back, not because I’m pregnant with their child and they are scared shitless. If I ever get married, I will make sure I won’t have 3 little kids to worry about when I get fucking divorced, if I even get married. I’m ashamed now. I’m scared, worried, nervous for those kids. Goddamnit, why are they so stupid?
I posted a lot for a Friday. I’m sorry whoever gets my feed.
I honestly hate being home alone and not doing anything but refreshing my facebook page constantly. My parents want me to be home so we could spend some “family time” together but it’s not really family time when mother is still working and father took brother out. It’s a great life I lead. I’m not bored, I’m just extremely fucking tired of always being home alone. I should REALLY find someone to spend time with. Someone who actually enjoys spending time with me.